What is Assisted Living?
Abbington Senior Living provides assisted services to those seniors who value their independence but need help with some daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and/or medication management. The actual level of care will depend on the amount of time provided in the service plan for each resident. Our staff has been trained to help create an individual plan that will help seniors with their unique needs.
Thank you and your staff so very much for the love and support you gave my mother. She had made, they had shared, then they were gone, so many good friends, but you as the staff were there for her always. I know, and you know, she was not always the easiest person to work with, but she was wonderful never the less. Her last couple of months were really hard, but you were always there to help when needed. You will be blessed for what you do to comfort those in need.
What is Available with Assisted Living?
Care Level A
- For residents who require little assistance— but much peace of mind.
- Includes Medication Management and Safety Checks
Care Level B
- For residents who need greater assistance with personal care
- Includes Care Level A PLUS Behavior Monitoring as needed
Care Level C
- For residents who require extensive help with personal care
- Includes Care Level A & B PLUS Behavior Management and help with cogintive impairments
- For residents with security needs