What is Assisted Living?
Abbington Senior Living provides assisted services to those seniors who value their independence but need help with some daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and/or medication management. The actual level of care will depend on the amount of time provided in the service plan for each resident. Our staff has been trained to help create an individual plan that will help seniors with their unique needs.
I would like to thank everyone from Abbington Manor for the kind and tender treatment that was given to my mother during the last partof her life. Every person that I worked with was wonderful. I would especially like to thank Meagan and her team for their constant support. Tina was also especially helpful to me. I am very grateful to the young man who was with my mother when she passed. It gives me comfort to know that she was not alone.
What is Available with Assisted Living?
Care Level A
- For residents who require little assistance— but much peace of mind.
- Includes Medication Management and Safety Checks
Care Level B
- For residents who need greater assistance with personal care
- Includes Care Level A PLUS Behavior Monitoring as needed
Care Level C
- For residents who require extensive help with personal care
- Includes Care Level A & B PLUS Behavior Management and help with cogintive impairments
- For residents with security needs